Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tuna Baked Pasta


Inspired by dearest Diana, I decided to bake some Tuna Paste and added some twist to mine. It's been a really rough week with the passing of 2 people around me and the hospitalisation of a loved one. It has been a very painful week. It doesn't help that I feel like my family doesn't matter. Because truth is, they do. More than anything else, my family is important to me. Anyway, after all the hooha, I felt like I just needed to cook. I just had to cook. 

So to feed my mummy, and the few others at home, I cooked some Tuna Baked Pasta alongside some Mango Salsa and Mushroom Soup. This is a really simple dish and I hope you'll like it like we did. (:

This takes about an hour in all to bake and cook and I'd rate it a difficulty level 2 out of 5. 




Tuna Baked Pasta Recipe

This recipe yields 8 portions of pasta

200g of pasta
some salt
some oil

2 capsicums
1 can of tuna mayonnaise
200g mozzarella cheese

Method

Roast the capsicum over a stove till the skin is dark and blistered. Store in a paper bag for 10 minutes to allow the skin to come off easily. Slice into thin slices.

Preheat oven to 250 degree Celsius. To a pot of boiling water, add some salt and oil. Bowl the pasta till it is almost cooked on high heat. Mine took 5 minutes. Drain the pasta and add in a can of tuna.

Stir well.

Scoop into dish.

Top with sliced capsicum.

Top with cheese! Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or till cheese is melted the way you like.

Serve while it is hot! 

Enjoy your Tuna Baked Pasta! YUM YUM YUM! (: 

I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at cynthia.lim.hl@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...