Monday, February 4, 2013

Kueh Lapis Legit: Revisited

So as Chinese New Year is approaching, I try to bake as many goodies as I can despite my busy school schedule. Apart from the Pineapple Roses/Stars, Almond Cookies and Cornflake Cookies, I baked 3 Kueh Lapis Legits last night. 


This time round, I baked 2 lapis concurrently to save time and effort to some sort as I allowed one layer to bake while arranging the next layer. As on of my tins was shallower, I baked a third smaller lapis as well. This time round in place of Liv Butter, I tried Golden Churn butter which is usually recommended for Kueh Lapis Legits. The slice I tried last night wasn't to my fancy.. I'll try another slice tomorrow (as I've brushed my teeth this evening already) and make a decision as to which butter I prefer. In any case, here's the link to the recipe for the Kueh Lapis Legit I did in July 2012. 

Have fun baking it! 


I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at cynthia.lim.hl@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...